Egerton University Sacco is proud to introduce SPOTCASH Mobile Banking. Our members will now be able to access our Sacco facilities and services regardless of geographical location and beyond the conventional business hours.
Egerton Sacco is now on SpotCash M-banking platform. Our members are able to access their accounts and banking transactions using mobile phones.
Benefits to members:
· Time and location independence in banking.
· Reduced traveling requirements and expenses.
· Reduced cost of accessing funds.
· 24/7/365 banking experience.
· Better control over your money.
· Increased banking and promotion of the savings culture and discipline.
· Promotion of cashless culture that brings about reduction of cases of insecurity.
How to register:
· A member duly fills in the application form,
· Upon registration the member is sent a text message to specified phone number with a PIN, organization code and brief instructions on how to access Spot Cash.
· E.g. Dear JOHN ANONYMOUS. You are now registered for Spot Cash. Your organization code is 0060 and your secret PIN is ****. Dial *645# to use this service. Egerton University Sacco
How to use spot cash:
On Safaricom, dial *645# and enter your organization code 0060, use your secret PIN to get services such as:
5. New Pin
7. Stop ATM
8. Inter account transfer
· Reply with specific number for specific enquiry and send
· Based on the type of service accessed you may be prompted for more input
· For inter account transfers enter full account number e.g. 010100109999
How to deposit money to Egerton SACCO using M-PESA pay bill
· Select “Pay Bill” from the M-PESA menu.
· Enter business number 350050.
· Then enter account number as,
· For FOSA savings account deposits enter 0060
· For Share Deposits contribution enter share
· Enter amount to transfer and then enter your M-PESA PIN.
· You will receive a notification from M-PESA and Egerton SACCO confirming that the amount has been transferred to your account, and the current available balance after the deposit has been credited.